Thursday, July 1, 2010

What are happy patients saying about Dr. Patel and 19th Street Dental?

About a month ago, we asked you, our loyal patients, what you liked most about Atlanta dentist Dr. Trushar Patel and 19th Street Dental. Well, we received a ton of responses and thought we'd share a few with you today! We hope you have a fantastic Fourth of July weekend, and we'll see you soon! Please feel free to contribute your own thoughts about our office!

"Great business model - best service I've ever received from a medical provider - every employee seems to truly enjoy coming to work and the patients they're working with. You should teach classes!" ~ Jennifer H.

"The doctor was very personable and detail oriented. He spent time with me and treated me as an individual. The staff was very professional and very efficient." ~ Amy K.

"Very friendly, welcoming, professional." ~ Michael T.

"You and your staff are doing an excellent job. I'm very satisfied." ~ Lakita N.

"I would like to acknowledge the staff from the front reception all the way to the dentist himself. The service your office provides is very courteous and professional. I love this office!" ~ Antonio C.